- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the https://waitetunatrailrun.co.nz/giveaway/ and who are at least 5 years old as of the date of entry. The Campaign is open to all people, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of GrowthRocks, Viral-loops and Waitetuna Wind Farm Trail Run, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Waitetuna Wind Farm Trail Run as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on May 1, 00:01NZST and ending May 31st 12:00NZST. All online entries must be received by May 31st 12:00NZST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://waitetunatrailrun.co.nz/giveaway/. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Waitetuna Wind Farm Trail Run. The system manages double bookings automatically, but in any case you may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Waitetuna Wind Farm Trail Run. The above applies also in cases that You will try to take advantage of people you refer by using your referral code to promote the contest. It indeed results into getting the referee emails but actually the referees have no chance to win as they will all use your referral code and they will only assist you to win.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive the following Prize:
2 free entries into the 2019 Waitetuna Wind Farm Trail Run in a distance of your choice. Eligibility conditions apply.
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Waitetuna Wind Farm Trail Run. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Waitetuna Wind Farm Trail Run’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Waitetuna Wind Farm Trail Run to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The more people you refer to join the campaign, the more chances you have to win by ranking higher up in the leaderboard.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be resulted in real-time by the time that the contest will be finished, under the supervision of Waitetuna Wind Farm Trail Run. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following appointment of Winner. Waitetuna Wind Farm Trail Run shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within four (4) weeks from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Waitetuna Wind Farm Trail Run‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content, You understand and agree that Waitetuna Wind Farm Trail Run, anyone acting on behalf of Waitetuna Wind Farm Trail Run, and Waitetuna Wind Farm Trail Run’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Waitetuna Wind Farm Trail Run reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Waitetuna Wind Farm Trail Run’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Waitetuna Wind Farm Trail Run may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Waitetuna Wind Farm Trail Run. Waitetuna Wind Farm Trail Run reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Waitetuna Wind Farm Trail Run has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Waitetuna Wind Farm Trail Run reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Waitetuna Wind Farm Trail Run and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF New Zealand, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Hamilton, New Zealand having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- The Campaign hosted by Waitetuna Wind Farm Trail Run is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter or Reddit or other social networks that are used to share the participation31st